Cook-Zen® Microwavable Cook Pot
The Cook-Zen® microwavable cooking pot brings limitless possibilities to the realm of microwave cooking. Designed in partnership with popular chef Machiko Chiba for the preparation of entries and side dishes entirely in the microwave, the award-winning Cook-Zen® lets you roast, steam and stew without ever using flame or the oven – and the results are as excellent as they are fast and easy. Safe to use for older folks, convenient for students living in tight quarters, and perfect for anyone who wants a hearty meal but has little time for cooking, Cook-Zen® delivers everything from roast beef and teriyaki chicken to steamed vegetables and seafood pilaf. Each Cook-Zen® includes the microwave-safe pot, inner steaming lid, sieve and locking lid, as well as Machiko Chiba’s 32-page, full color Cook-Zen® recipe book!
Skater specializes in the design and manufacture of high-quality, functional kitchen and cooking products made with advanced plastic and silicon materials. Designing for optimal functionality in the modern kitchen, Skater creates lifestyle solutions that are safe, reliable and user-friendly.
Materials and Temperature Range:
Pot, Outer lid, Sieve, Inner lid: Polypropylene
Temperature rating: 140°C. - −20°C.
Measuring Cup: Polypropylene
Temperature rating: 120°C. - −20°C.
This product is only for use in microwaves ovens! Please do not use this product in electric ranges, in ovens, on induction, gas or electric stovetops. Please do not use this product in industrial microwave ovens.
- Please use this product only within its rated temperature range.
- Please do not use this product to cook oily foods, or dishes requiring hot cooking oil.
- Do not allow children to use this product without adult supervision.
- Always fully lock the outer lid when using. Failure to lock the lid may result in accident or injury when removing the pot from the microwave.
- When steaming rice, overflow may occur. Always place the pot on a tray to prevent spillage.
- Please wash and completely dry the inside of the pot before using.
- After using, wash with a neutral dishwashing detergent and soft sponge. Using a brush, or abrasive cleaner, may damage the finish.
- Please observe all other necessary cautions relating to the use of microwave ovens. Refer to the user manual for additional information.
Country of Origin:
Made in Japan