Q-Chan form fitting glove with palm grip
Q-Chan form fitting glove with palm grip has a wide range of uses in light work such as carrying box, farming, and civil engineering, as well as in familiar manual work such as cleaning and moving, except for cooking in general households.
※They are not suitable as protective gloves for handling chemicals, electricity, machinery, and other tasks that pose a direct danger to the hands in special work such as factories.
1. Skin Adsorption: The glove fibers have an excellent function to adsorb your hand, resulting in a great fit.
2. Gripping Power: The resilient diamond-shaped ultra-thin sheet has a strong gripping power. You can easily turn over even thin a copy paper.
3. Grip Flexibility: The diamond-shaped ultra-thin sheet are uniquely designed to soften the bending part of the finger joint.
4. Friction Durability: Has double friction durability than ordinary polyurethane gloves.
5. Three-Pronged Knitting Method: The little finger is lowered to match the structure of the human hand. This is not often seen in the ordinary knitted work gloves.
Orange, Yellow, Blue, Red, Pink, Black
Glove: 100% Nylon,
About the Manufacturer
Fukutoku Sangyo Co., Ltd. has been manufacturing non-slip gloves since its establishment.
With the philosophy of "contribute to society through gloves", we are now focusing on the production of gloves and dealing in work-related products.
We are proud to be the largest producer and processor of work gloves in Japan, and we are producing better gloves under thorough quality control. What makes a better glove is "the right glove for the person who uses it". In the past, work gloves for men have been the mainstream, but the characteristics that customers are looking for in gloves for sports, housework, moisturizing effects and design have changed rapidly. Our work gloves called "Q-Chan" were born from the idea that it is possible to protect your hands while working and keep them beautiful on a daily basis. It is popular with women who have a special feeling for their hands.
In order to meet the diversifying needs, we will continue to create value from product planning, production, distribution, sales, and exhibition with the motto "Everything is for the customer" and contribute to society through gloves in the future.